- Emma’s Sex Store, during the checkout procedure, accepts the payment methods that are specified below.
- We are not liable for the practices or conditions of any third-party payment service. By submitting an order, you acknowledge and agree that the payment information you provide to us is: valid, that you are eligible to use the specified method of payment, and that you authorize us to charge your selected payment method. We retain the right to delay or cancel your order automatically if we cannot authenticate the payment method you choose or if it is incorrect or anyhow unacceptable. Only legitimate payment options that we declare on this page can be utilized.
- After you’ve added all desired products to your shopping cart, you will be asked to select your preferred payment method.
- Orders will be invoiced at the current US dollar currency rate when the order is submitted.
Payment methods include credit/debit cards and PayPal.
- You can choose your preferred payment method every time you checkout, regardless of which option you used for previous purchases.
Cards eligible for payment
- American Express
- Debit Card
Your payment card details will be kept confidential. For your protection, all information supplied with your order is encrypted while in transit.
- PayPal can be used for purchasing products using the cards mentioned above or e-checks (i.e., using your regular bank account). PayPal typically takes 3-5 working days to authenticate a PayPal e-check. If you opt to pay using a card linked to a PayPal account, the payment will be processed instantly.
- If you choose PayPal as a payment option, you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s site, where you can make a payment after you log into your account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can effortlessly make one.
PayPal is Emma’s Sex Store’s recommended payment option. Here’s why:
- PayPal is a more secure and convenient method for paying, sending, and receiving money online.
- You can track the progress of your payment with your PayPal account.
- When you are using your cards through PayPal, no one can see your payment card details, minimizing the likelihood of unlawful exploitation.