For years, there have been questions and discussions concerning the enigmatic g-spot. The most popular questions we get are whether or not all women have one, if they have more than one, and what the g-spot can do.
Yes, all women have a g-spot, even if they have not experienced it in real life. Several erogenous zones, such as ear licking and cunnilingus, are extremely beneficial during sex and foreplay. The G-spot, on the other hand, is the only one that really matters.
There are a few tips and tactics for triggering all of the magic that the g-spot may generate in your body. It is perfectly normal to use these if you are not yet aware of all of their advantages. It is never too late to learn more about yourself, and we are here to assist you.
Is G-spot a real thing?
The G-spot is the major and most efficient erogenous zone that always ensures a woman has an amazing orgasm if stimulated.
It’s a true component of your anatomy, and it’s placed a few inches below your navel within the vagina. You may find the coordinates of its placement by placing your hand in a vertical position underneath your navel, measuring where the length of your little finger terminates, and roughly identifying the g-spot at the same point.
Of course, external stimuli may be used to locate it directly inside the vaginal canal, but this needs a few extra procedures.
How can I find it?
You have come to the correct spot if you have decided that you do not want to wait for your orgasm to happen on its own, that you don’t want to discover your erogenous zone by chance during sex, but that you want to locate it yourself and have everything under control.
To attain your objective, you’ll need to take a few little measures. Therefore, let’s get to work!
1st step: Relaxation
First, you want to lie down and relax. It would not be bad to raise your legs at one point or spread them slightly to have a clearer and better approach.
We assume that masturbation itself is a very familiar term and that you should keep in mind that it would be desirable to relax, take a deep breath, relax your muscles and think of something that sexually arouses you.
To find your g-spot, it is very important to relax your vagina as much as possible so that you can explore it with as little effort as possible.
2nd step: Fingerplay
We’ll go on to the second portion of the challenge once you’ve discovered your enticing pose. Fingering.
You may skip finger play if it’s never been part of your usual masturbation or foreplay routine, but you’ll have to give up exploring your erogenous zone, at least through the vaginal interior.
If you’re comfortable with it, pick one or two fingers and softly enter them into the vaginal hole while slowly widening it.
In this instance, it is recommended that you extend your fingers as far as possible into the vaginal canal to enhance vaginal fluids and extend the canal itself.
3rd step: Detective play
Explore your senses. When you’ve successfully entered your vagina, pay attention to the feel of the tissue and the protrusion in your vaginal opening. Don’t worry, nothing is as frightening as it appears.
This new tissue is somehow similar to a bulge. Mentioning a bulge usually refers to the inside of the vagina when you feel yourself moving from the canal to a more spacious space like a miniature cove.
There you should feel a completely different tissue texture. Your vaginal entrance was slick and delicate, but the tissue around the cove might have been ribbed, thicker, and harsher.
Congratulations, you’ve made it to the g-spot zone! Now it’s time to move on to the fourth phase.
4th step: Action
Did you manage to locate it? You did a fantastic job. It’s time to get down to business.
The first thing you must do is experiment with the various finger motions inside it in order to determine what has satisfied you the best. You have identified your g-spot if you managed to have an orgasm. Play with your fingers, moving them back and forth as if you were moving a clicker from one finger to the next.
Some women like more passionate and rhythmic motions, while others prefer stronger pressure or slower stroking. As you figure out what works best for you, you’ll also figure out what sort of sex will give you the most orgasm, so don’t be afraid to tell your partner all you’ve learned today.
You may feel compelled to urinate at some point during your masturbation in order to locate a g-spot. This sensation is quite natural and normal, and it is the primary signal that you are approaching your g-spot.
If you have to go to the bathroom, try not to stop playing with your fingers. Ignore this sensation for as long as you can, since it may be the one that leads to a fantastic orgasm, an experience you will never forget, and thus the discovery of the erogenous zone you are looking for.
Don’t be alarmed if you pee yourself accidentally; you could find your news obsessions along the road. And if you still feel compelled to go to the restroom, go ahead and start over when you return. Yes, you will stumble at first, but such endeavors need ongoing training and activity. So, roll up your sleeves and get to work.
5th step: Orgasm time
If you were still able to stave off the urge to pee and continued to play with your fingers, determined to discover your g-spot at any costs, we should congratulate you on completing our step-by-step instruction. It’s time for a joyful ending.
You might need a little more clitoral stimulation in this section to get to your climax as quickly as possible, but one aim has been met: your g-spot has been identified, and with any luck, it will never be overlooked again.
Don’t be embarrassed to tell your lover where you found it so you can both enjoy it.
Great hints for increased pleasure
- If you are having sex while lying on your back, consider laying a soft cushion on the bottom of it. This will assist you and your partner in getting to the g-spot as quickly as possible so that it can satisfy you. This horizontal access to your vagina gives for an unimpeded passage to most erogenous zones and ensures an amazing experience.
- Sex positions: Experiment with different sexual stances that do not disregard your g-spot. Woman on top (clear winner), Doggy style (unrestricted access), Missionary position (high stimulation), and so forth.
- Don’t disregard your clitoris: There are various sorts of orgasms, the most effective of which is unquestionably a clitoral orgasm. Direct stimulation of the clitoris, whether with fingers, tongue, penis, or other sex toys/body parts, causes orgasm.
- When you mix clitoral and vaginal stimulation, you get a double dose of pleasure and climax you’ve never experienced before. If you’re feeling very daring, add anal sex to the mix, along with vaginal intercourse and clitoral stimulation. For numerous orgasms, there’s a triple pleasure. Have fun with it.
- Keep your vaginal health in check: If you’ve never done Kegel exercises before, now is the time to get started. Kegel exercises are meant to improve muscle tone in the vaginal area, ensuring that your genitals and the region around them are always firm and strong. This will work as a guaranteed booster for the finest possible sexual experience since no region of the genital will be limp or too relaxed, resulting in increased stimulation and a sensation of total contentment.
- The more sex, the better: It would be a huge mistake to disregard your G-spot now that you’ve discovered its wonderful potential. As they say, repetition is the mother of learning, and sex is the most vital activity you should engage in as frequently as possible to maintain everything in working order. A doctor is kept away by one orgasm every day.