Here you can find the following:
- What information we collect, and why we do so?
- To whom and why we share your data?
- What should you know if you live outside the United States?
- Warning about phishing.
- What can you do if you don’t agree to these terms?
What information we collect, and why we do so?
At Emma’s Sex Store, we collect:
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your phone number;
- the data about the browser and device you use to view the store;
- the way you navigate the store.
We collect your contact information since it is required to accept and process your purchases and ensure that you get your products.
We collect information about your technical equipment and on-site activity to improve our shop’s usability and customize our shop services for you (for example, to switch the store to the mobile version automatically).
With whom and why we share your data?
Emma’s Sex Store collaborates with third parties to provide you with the highest quality products. These third parties may utilize some of the personal information you supply. We limit the data they may access to only what is required to carry out their responsibilities.
- Payment services will use your credit card number, name, and surname to verify and process your payments for products from our store.
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers assemble the required package based on your order items’ data.
- Postal services utilize your first and last name, as well as your physical address, to arrange for the delivery process.
- Emails are sent to you using your email address by mass mailing providers (if you have subscribed for them).
Cookies do not usually include any personally identifying information about a user. Still, they may be connected to other personal information that we keep about you.
- identify you when you visit our website and provide you with access to previously saved goods;
- to ensure the site’s correct and secure functioning, as well as to improve the site’s effectiveness;
- save information about your interests so that we can tailor our website to your needs;
- analyze the number of visitors to the site and the pages they visit. Analyzing allows us to assess our website’s use and functionality and features to improve them.
You can refuse to accept cookies and as well delete them in most browsers. Keep in mind: Disabling all cookies will have a negative impact on our website’s functionality (e.g., you may be unable to use all the features on our site).
What should you know if you live outside the United States?
If you visit our online store from a state other than the United States, kindly be aware that any information Emma’s Sex Store collects about you will be processed in the United States. Bear in mind that the data protection rules and regulations that apply to your personal information transmitted to the United States or other countries may differ from those in your own country.
Pay attention to phishing!
Phishing is a type of fraud that aims is to steal your confidential info. If you are requested to disclose your password, user name, credit card information, or other sensitive information through email, do not do so. Emma’s Sex Store will never ask for this information from you.
What can you do if you don’t agree to the above-stated terms?
If you disagree with our privacy terms and wish to reclaim your data, please feel free to contact us. You can do so by clicking here and ask us to:
• receive the copy of your details we have collected;
• delete your details from our system;
• withdraw your agreement (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data but then changed your mind).