980g Heavy Duty Ball Stretcher MKR901 – Stainless Steel Scrotum Stretchers Chastity Devices, Scrotum Ring with Locking Pendant Ball Weight, Bondage Gear & Accessories for Men
4.00 out of 5(1 customer review)
HOW TO STOP TESTICULAR RETRACTION WITH BALL STRETCHERS.
It is time to stop testicular retraction with a simple trick.
WHAT IS TESTICULAR RETRACTION?
- Also called retractile testicles, Retractile testicles are very common and it merely means that although your testicles hang normally in your scrotum most of the time, they are pulled up by certain muscles into the groin area in certain circumstances. The cremaster muscle pulls the testicle upwards and in some men into the inguinal canal that lies just above and behind the crease at the top of the leg where it joins with the abdomen.
- Several factors may cause this such as swimming in cold water, during sport or when you are nervous or anxious as a result of stress hormones.
- The condition may be seen as normal but can become uncomfortable for several men.
WHAT IS A BALL STRETCHER?
- A ball stretcher is a sex toy that is used to elongate the scrotum and provide a feeling of weight pulling the testicles away from the body. This can be particularly enjoyable for the wearer as it can make an orgasm more intense, as testicles are prevented from moving up. Intended to make one’s testicles permanently hang much lower than before (if used regularly for extended periods of time). Ball stretchers can also be used to treat testicular retraction, as seen on the following section.
HOW TO STOP TESTICULAR RETRACTION?
Please always consult a doctor before starting any treatments. IF you experience painful, swollen, and/or inflated testicles, a doctor should be consulted before going any further.
- You can stop your balls retracting by simple wearing an Oxy Ball stretcher. It will secure the balls around a Steel ring which will prevent them to go back inside. Finding the perfect ball weight (or ball weights) for yourself is the most important: a ball stretcher needs to fit you perfectly for the best and most comfortable results. When used correctly, ball weights are effective devices and wearing them can be very satisfying, both physically and emotionally. Again, it’s very useful to take medical advice before you choose to experiment with ball stretching.
- It is advised to not have sexual intercourse for several days after starting the treatment. Make the stretch gently without bruising tense cords.
- Before any attempt at ball-stretching is made, we highly suggests a complete physical by a general practitioner. This examination will include examination of the testicles for abnormalities, status of the spermatic cord, a hernia check and blood pressure management. A hernia or heart/blood pressure difficulties make ball-stretching very difficult. A hernia must first completely heal before ball-stretching is attempted and also be aware that a hernia weakens the abdominal wall so that a second hernia is more likely. For persons in this category, very light ball weights should only be used. Heavier weights will exacerbate the hernia condition. Circulatory problems such as high blood pressure or heart disease also complicates ball-stretching. A rock-solid circulatory system (including lymph vessels) is essential in ball-stretching because under certain conditions such as weights/stretcher being too tight and constrictive or too much weight on the testicles, blood flow to the testicles and scrotal sack could possibly be reduced. To compensate for this, the blood pressure and heart activity must be increased which could cause a crisis for those with circulatory system difficulties.
- A ball stretcher is a male sex toy that is used to stretch and elongate the scrotum. These devices are meant to wrap around the base of the scrotum and may come with attached cock rings.
- Although ball stretchers are sometimes used during cock-and-ball torture scenes, many men also find the sensation of having their testicles gently pulled away from the body very pleasurable. Regularly using ball stretchers can also permanently elongate the scrotum, which is a look that some men and women find attractive.
- The ball stretcher has to be tight enough or else the stretcher would slip off. At the same time, you don’t want it to be too tight. For most men, the ball stretcher diameter should be about 75 to 80% of their ball diameter. Anything smaller than that, and it may be too tight for you to wear.
- With this in mind, measure around your sack just above your balls with a tape measure or a string to get the circumference.
- Then divide that by 3.14 to get the inside diameter
- Then convert your inches measurement to millimeters
- Model Number: MKR901
- Material: Surgical grade Stainless Steel
- Total entire Width diameter: 2.75′′ = 70mm
- Total HOLE diameter: 1.40′′ = 36mm
- Total Height: 1.50′′ = 38mm
- Weight : 980 grams
- There is no specific indication or labelling on the box that reveals the contents inside.
|HEAVY DUTY BALL STRETCHER||
VAHPPY Adjustable Sex Sling (50-130cm) – Soft Plush Sex Sling For Exciting BDSM Roleplay (Bondage Fetish) – 120Kg Max Capacity, VP-A002004A4.09 out of 5$38.55 – $42.15
Leadove Hollow Ball Gag | PU Leather & Plastic BDSM Toy For Couples | Adjustable Hollow Ball Gag (Red, Pink Black), XN00263.94 out of 5
Yolianw 10-in-1 Erotic Sex Bondage Gear & Accessories – Soft Comfortable Durable Superior Leather, BDSM Bondage Restraints for Couple Roleplay Sex Games4.55 out of 5$73.27
High Quality Black Adjustable Bondage Belts 7 Pcs/Set – 100% Brand New Synthetic Leather BDSM Bondage Restraints, Exotic Accessories for Adult Couple Games4.59 out of 5